directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Openldap configuration editor status
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 14:19:57 GMT
> o Otherwise, there are 37 AttributeTypes tat are shared across many
> configuration ObjectClasses. I will have to create dedicated widgets for
> those guys, in order to avoid code duplication. This is not really
> complicated, just an externalisation of some existing code.
My bad... I was using the LdapSchema browser, where the Attributes are
exposed for every ObjectClasses that are using them *or* that are
inherited from. The inheritance causes many of those attributes to be
duplicated, when it's not the case...

That make me think the Ldap Schema Browser should expose the inherited
attributes in a different way (different color, or with a tag before
them...)