directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help about ApacheDS using Mavibot for the LDAP backend work support for Kerby
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 03:49:08 GMT
On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com> wrote:

>  Yaning,
>

> It looks like not easy to embed ApacheDS in the target backend at least
> for me to too. Maybe we could start with support a standalone LDAP server
> first? Hope we could move on. Thanks.

as stated in my earlier reply, please do not attempt to embed any LDAP
server in Kerby.
otoh, you don't need an external server to test this new backend, just use
the FrameworkRunner
from the excellent test suite that ApacheDS has, using this you can
start/stop ApacheDS
in your tests.

--
Kiran Ayyagari