directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Need help about ApacheDS using Mavibot for the LDAP backend work support for Kerby
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 01:17:37 GMT
Thanks Yaning for the take, working on the LDAP backend support for Kerby.

Hi Kiran,

Would you let know what are the least modules required to embed the Directory Server with
Mavibot? Is there any sample application doing so? Thanks.

Regards,
Kai

From: Xu, Yaning [mailto:yaning.xu@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 3:54 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Need help about ApacheDS using Mavibot for the LDAP backend work support for Kerby

HI all,

I'm working on the LDAP backend using Mavibot for Kerby. Below are the deps I added to the
pom.xml, but failed getting the following errors. What did I missed? I've tried very much.
Thanks for the help.

   <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-core-api</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M20</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-interceptor-kerberos</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M20</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-protocol-shared</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M20</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-protocol-kerberos</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M20</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-ldif-partition</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M20</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-mavibot-partition</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M20</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-protocol-ldap</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M20</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.api</groupId>
      <artifactId>api-ldap-schema-parent</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0-M20</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.api</groupId>
      <artifactId>api-ldap-schema-data</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0-M20</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.api</groupId>
      <artifactId>api-asn1-api</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0-M20</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/directory/api/ldap/schema/loader/SchemaEntityFactory
                at org.apache.directory.server.core.api.schema.registries.synchronizers.SchemaSynchronizer.<init>(SchemaSynchronizer.java:99)
                at org.apache.directory.server.core.api.schema.registries.synchronizers.RegistrySynchronizerAdaptor.<init>(RegistrySynchronizerAdaptor.java:130)
                at org.apache.directory.server.core.api.schema.SchemaPartition.doInit(SchemaPartition.java:222)
                at org.apache.directory.server.core.api.partition.AbstractPartition.initialize(AbstractPartition.java:89)
                at org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1795)
                at org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1244)

Regards,
Yaning