directory-dev mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1681745 - /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/client/api/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/ldap/client/api/LdapNetworkConnection.java
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 08:11:13 GMT
On 05/27/2015 11:01 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Yes, it is a bit unfortune that the integration tests of the LDAP API
> resist in the ApacheDS project. We discussed that multiple times
> before, but always came to the conclusion to keep them there. Kind
> Regards, Stefan

I don't see that as a problem. Now I can even see the reasons for that
... especially as we have a very similar approach in midPoint and also
for some ConnId connectors :-)

Maybe it just needs to be mentioned in the Devel Guide on the site.
Maybe we should add a section "Before You Commit" or something like
that. I can draft it. But I have no idea how to modify the site.

I was also thinking about updating the API documentation. Is there any
documentation describing how to update the documentation? :-)

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect