directory-dev mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: API relaxed mode
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 14:36:09 GMT
On 05/01/2015 10:45 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> I have to investigate those 5 errors. Do you have something pending
> that I can use to debug ? Eventually pushing your code into a branch
> could help !

I have no changes in the API if that is what you mean. It is clean trunk.

The client code is here:
https://github.com/Evolveum/connector-ldap/blob/master/src/main/java/com/evolveum/polygon/connector/ldap/LdapConnector.java
(getSchemaManager() method, lines 159-182)

Capture of OpenLDAP 2.4.31 schema is here:
http://minerva.evolveum.com/misc/schema-openldap-2-4-31.ldif

--

                                            Radovan Semancik
                                           Software Architect