directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fortress]ACNA and Benchmarks
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 14:50:37 GMT

> On Apr 6, 2015, at 9:16 AM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Apr 6, 2015, at 7:32 AM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> ran this command - mvn -Ploadtest-fortress jmeter:jmeter
>>
>> and got this http://apaste.info/YTu  output, any idea on what am I doing wrong
>>
>> here is the content of the file ftCheckAccess.jmx.log http://paste.ubuntu.com/10749648/
>
> Error is:
>
> 2015/04/06 20:21:59 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSampler: StandardJMeterEngine@164c98f4-Fortress
CheckAccess	Exception initialising: org.apache.directory.fortress.core.jmeter.CheckAccess
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.fortress.core.jmeter.CheckAccess

> The reason is the jmeter test plan relies that the old ant ‘dist’ target has been
run prior to tests.  This populates the /lib and /dist folders with the necessary dependencies.
 I will work on removing the reliance on ant, in the meantime you can work around by running
this command:

> ant dist
>
> from the command line.  ant and java home will need to be set of course.

Also make sure that you have pointed the runtime toward the mavibot partition.  In you build.properties
add (change) the following.

# These are used to construct suffix for DIT, i.e. dc=example,dc=com.
suffix.name=apache
suffix.dc=org

You will need to make sure that you run either ‘mvn install’ or ‘ant init-fortress-config’
prior to restarting the tests.  This will populate fortress.properties with the correct params
(from build.properties) to find the target entries.

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org