directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fortress]ACNA and Benchmarks
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 09:21:01 GMT
On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org>
wrote:

> > On Apr 6, 2015, at 9:16 AM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
> >

> >> On Apr 6, 2015, at 7:32 AM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> ran this command - mvn -Ploadtest-fortress jmeter:jmeter
> >>
> >> and got this http://apaste.info/YTu  output, any idea on what am I
> doing wrong
> >>
> >> here is the content of the file ftCheckAccess.jmx.log
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/10749648/
> >
> > Error is:
> >
> > 2015/04/06 20:21:59 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSampler:
> StandardJMeterEngine@164c98f4-Fortress CheckAccess      Exception
> initialising: org.apache.directory.fortress.core.jmeter.CheckAccess
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.directory.fortress.core.jmeter.CheckAccess
> >
> > The reason is the jmeter test plan relies that the old ant ‘dist’ target
> has been run prior to tests.  This populates the /lib and /dist folders
> with the necessary dependencies.  I will work on removing the reliance on
> ant, in the meantime you can work around by running this command:

thanks for making it easier, I now able to run the test* and the test
always gets blocked after

[info] FT SETUP CreateSession, User: loadtestuser25, key: 25, TID: 37
[info] ThreadId:37, createSession user: loadtestuser25

I didn't see anything interesting in ApacheDS's thread dump(which I
expected to find), but saw
below in fortress test processes test http://apaste.info/JQU .

I will debug further and see.

thanks Shawn.

* couldn't get the users load using the command (changed the suffix in
build.properties)
     mvn install -Dload.file=./ldap/setup/LoadTestUsers.xml
   so instead I sorted the LDIF you gave earlier and injected into the
server.
   The sorted LDIF is here http://apaste.info/HhO

--
Kiran Ayyagari