directory-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerby KdcConfig question
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:56:52 GMT
Hi Kai,

Thanks for your response. See inline:

TestKdcServer uses the realm “TEST.COM” and I don’t see test failures. What
> effect are you expecting, or would you let know how to repeat the issue?
>
> Maybe you could simplify and illustrate the issue in TestKdcConfigLoad?
> Thanks.

The problem occurs when I try to set values for the KdcConfig manually (as
opposed to reading them in via a ".ini" file). So see the following test
(in TestKdcConfigLoad):

 @Test
    public void testManualConfiguration() throws URISyntaxException,
IOException {
        KdcConfig kdcConfig = new KdcConfig();
        kdcConfig.setString(KdcConfigKey.KDC_HOST, "localhost");
        kdcConfig.setInt(KdcConfigKey.KDC_TCP_PORT, 12345);
        kdcConfig.setString(KdcConfigKey.KDC_REALM, "TEST2.COM");

        assertThat(kdcConfig.getKdcHost()).isEqualTo("localhost");
        assertThat(kdcConfig.getKdcTcpPort()).isEqualTo(12345);
        assertThat(kdcConfig.getKdcRealm()).isEqualTo("TEST2.COM");
    }

All of the assertions here fail. I guess I am doing something wrong with
the calls to "setString" and "setInt" etc, but that is what the
TestKdcServer does in the "prepareKdcConfig" method.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder