directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fortress]ACNA and Benchmarks
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2015 16:22:33 GMT

> On Apr 5, 2015, at 10:09 AM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I don't see the above mentioned profile, was it renamed to 'loadtest-accel' ?
> and when I tried to run the test with this new name I saw this in the jmeter logs
>
> 2015/04/05 23:04:24 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSampler: StandardJMeterEngine@7006cfce-Accelerator
CheckAccess     Exception initialising: org.apache.directory.fortress.core.jmeter.CheckAccess
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.fortress.core.jmeter.CheckAccess

This is the profile you need to execute, it is in the pom.xml:

    <profile>
      <id>loadtest-fortress</id>
      <build>
        <plugins>

          <plugin>
            <groupId>com.lazerycode.jmeter</groupId>
            <artifactId>jmeter-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>1.10.0</version>
            <configuration>
              <overrideRootLogLevel>DEBUG</overrideRootLogLevel>
              <suppressJMeterOutput>false</suppressJMeterOutput>
              <testFilesIncluded>
                <jMeterTestFile>ftCheckAccess.jmx</jMeterTestFile>
              </testFilesIncluded>
            </configuration>
            <executions>
              <execution>