directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] Release to go...
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:10:09 GMT
I got it. It makes sense and doesn’t break. Thanks Kiran for the clarifying.

Regards,
Kai

From: Kiran Ayyagari [mailto:kayyagari@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:06 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>
wrote:
>> a long expected release
It's cool! A question, in how much time would it happen for the cut? I'm thinking if it's
possible to deprecate/disable/remove the Kerberos part in ApacheDS before that, if it's very
approaching to the possible Kerby release in 2+ months. I thought of this because it's a long
expected major release. Thanks.
that feature will remain there, later will be swapped with Kerby's core when it is ready,
but the
Kerberos feature of ApacheDS stays.
In the end we have two:
1. Embedded Kerby in ApacheDS