directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Kerby GSS tests?
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:09:04 GMT
Hi Colm,

We haven’t any test for GSS client against Kerby yet, though we do have tests in protocol
level for ApReq (in kerb-core-test module). We might look at existing ApacheDS Kerberos codes
to see if any such end to end tests to port.

You’re right, current UDP support for KdcNetwork and NettyKdcNetwork are to be done yet.
I originally got them done some days ago, but recently I was extremely busy with other projects,
so kinds of delayed. Sure JIRAs would be good to record them.

For the issue you ran into, do you have test codes to repeat it, so we may have the chance
to look at it? Thanks.

Regards,
Kai

From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 10:40 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Kerby GSS tests?

Hi all,

Are there any tests in the source (or has anyone successfully tested) a Java GSS client ->
Apache Kerby?
The first issue I ran into was that neither the KdcNetwork nor the NettyKdcNetwork work with
UDP. Is there a JIRA for this (or any plans to fix it)?
I could work around the above by setting "udp_preference_limit = 1". However, I then run into
an issue where it fails due to no pre-authentication data in the request. Are we sure that
this parsing is working correctly?
Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh