directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about download stats on website
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:57:22 GMT
Le 27/04/15 17:03, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering how to view website statistics for out project.  For example page hits,
and in particular download stats, would be interesting to know.  Is it possible to view such
data?

We use GoogleAnalytics for that.

All I can say is that since April, 12, the downloads page has been seen
90 times.

Otherwise, you also can check the stats on Nexus, which expose the
central stats. Sadly, I don't see fortress yet (I guess they gather
monthly stats only)

As most of the users will get the tarballs from maven, this is the right
place to check.