directory-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Moyer <smo...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Directory and SCIM
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 02:33:03 GMT
All,

Given Emmanuel's disappointment conveyed in the original thread (on the
Fortress mailing list), please consider the proposal withdrawn.  We'll
make sure that any of the original eSCIMo code (should any remain in the
project) retains the Apache license and a link to this project along
with the original copyright, etc.

Politically the climate towards OSS has changed here so I'm sure we'll
eventually get to share some of the non-university specific software
we're creating.  Once again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Steve

--
"One longs, in reading your code, to walk on all fours" - Voltaire