directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] release Package tests needed !
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:18:10 GMT
I created a script that downloads the debian installer, installs it,
checks installation, starts server, performs a search, restarts server,
stops server, uninstalls it. We can start a Docker containers with
various OS (Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.4) and Java (OpenJDK8, Oracle 7)
flavours and pipe the script in and watch its execution. I'll try to
create another one for RPM based systems (Centos, Suse) tomorrow and
create a Jenkins job.

I hope we can (semi-) automate at least the Linux test of the installers.

Kind Regards,
Stefan