directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] release Package tests needed !
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:24:59 GMT
Another evidence: The UberjarMainTest also fails sporadically, e.g. here
on Jenkins, unfortunately the exception is swallowed...

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Directory/job/dir-apacheds-ubuntu-deploy/1680/org.apache.directory.server$apacheds-service/testReport/org.apache.directory.server/UberJarMainTest/serviceInstanceTest/