directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [Fortress] Setting up OpenLDAP for fortress-core tests
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:16:07 GMT
I pushed the docker image to [1] and created the Jenkins job [2]. Works
fine except the one failing test.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/apachedirectory/openldap-for-apache-fortress-tests/
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Directory/job/dir-fortress-core-test-ubuntu/

On 04/19/2015 06:16 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> On 04/18/2015 04:30 PM, Shawn McKinney wrote:
>> For the first go-round of this using slapd.conf is ok.  To get the configuration
and schema set correctly for fortress you can use the fortress quick start (also on symas
downloads site) which has distributions for debian, redhat and windows.  I have not updated
these quickstarts with apache directory fortress, but the openldap part of the setup remains
the same now as it was then.