directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Fortress-Core 1.0-RC40
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 14:20:18 GMT
Le 08/04/15 21:40, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> -1
>
> Main blockers:
> * Maven groupId is org.apache.directory.project, I think it should be
> org.apache.directory.fortress (or just org.apache.fortress)?

Done, it's now org.apache.directory.fortress

> * Dependency JGraphT 0.7.3 is LGPL, we should consider to update to more
> recent 0.9.1 which has dual licence LGPL or EPL and choose the EPL one.
0.9.1 is now used (Shawn changed it). I'll refer to the EPL license

Here is the new content of the NOTICE file :

Apache Directory Fortress Identity Access Management SDK
Copyright [2015] The Apache Software Foundation

1. The Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)
2. JUnit.org (http://www.junit.org/) under an Eclipse Public License 1.0
3. The Java Community Process (http://www.jcp.org/)
4. 'QOS.ch' (http://www.qos.ch) SLF4J (http://www.slf4j.org/) under a
MIT License  (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php) (see
LICENSE)
5. 'Terracotta, Inc.' ehCache Core (http://www.terracotta.org/TPL) under
an Apache 2.0 License
6. JGraphT under a Eclipse Public License 1.0 License (see LICENSE)
7. Some code by Steve Purcell, Vidar Holen, Michal Ceresna, Ewan Mellor
and penSec.IT UG (see LICENSE)
8. Stax2 API (http://woodstox.codehaus.org/StAX2) under The BSD License
(http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php)
9. 'Sun Microsystems, Inc' (http://www.sun.com/) under the CDDL License
(http://www.opensource.org/licenses/cddl1.php)
10. 'The JASYPT team' (http://www.jasypt.org) under an Apache 2.0 License

and the LICENSE file contains the AL 2.0 license, the JGraphT dual
licensing with a clear selection of the EPL 1.0 license, the copyright
notice from the code we used and the license for slf4j.

The LICENSE.cmdLineParser.txt file has been removed.
Hope it's ok like that.

> Additional things to fix:
> * The root folder and the lib folder contain various license files. I
> think only the main LICENSE file should remain in the root folder. Other
> licenses should be moved to a distinctive "licenses" folder.

Not anymore needed.