directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fortress] fortress-core release
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 23:24:30 GMT

>> On Apr 3, 2015, at 6:46 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for testing the first release as soon as t will be out (later today).
> Tried to build and received an error pulling down directory api-all M29.   Understand
this has *just* been released so this is probably just a timing issue.

> One problem I can see is the maven install isn’t publishing the javadoc artifacts to
the local .m2 repo, though it can be found under target.  Not a showstopper, just something
to figure out.

Seems like Nexus fucked up... The release is in 'Operation in Progress'
for around 2 days now, and I can't fix it. I just have pinged infra :/

You can build the LDAP API tag locally, it should then work.