directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@symas.com>
Subject [Fortress] package generation
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 19:53:26 GMT
Hi Shawn,

I now have something that is quite close to a release. Although I have a
couple of comments relative to some files present in the tarballs :

- first, I see a LICENSE and NOTICE files being added, when those files
are not present in the code base. My guess is that they are generated
- second, there are also a LICENSE.txt and a NOTCE.txt files. I think we
should not have a LICENSE and a LICENSE.txt (same for NOTICE)

Here, I suggest to get rid of the .txt files and rename them NOTICE and
LICENSE.

I also added a LICENSE.cmdLineParser.txt file in which I have copied the
header of the cmdLineParser.java file. In the near future, I do think we
should get rid of this class, and use common-cli.