directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Chen" <linch...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerby] Two new contributors
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 05:17:38 GMT
Hi Kiran,
    I am sorry for the typo and misunderstanding. I request that making them as contributors
(i.e grant the assign rights). For they can not assign jiras now, is it cause by they are
not contributors?

Regards,
Lin

From:  "Kiran Ayyagari";<kayyagari@apache.org>;
Date:  Mon, Mar 23, 2015 12:08 PM
To:  "Apache Directory Developers List"<dev@directory.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [Kerby] Two new contributers

Hi Lin,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Lin Chen <linchen7@foxmail.com> wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,
    Liqi Yi and Jiajia Li are want to contribute for Kerby. Jiajia has contributed 2 patches
in DIRKRB-180 and DIRKRB-181. Could you please add them to the list of contributers? Their
ids and emails are below:
this is a great news, but I am assuming that you are asking to make them as committers (i.e
to grant the commit rights)?
if so  please note that they are free to volunteer and first, like all of us here, should
start contributing by attaching the
patches to the respective JIRAs they are working on and after sufficient contributions they
may be formally invited by the
PMC to become a committer.

Please see this page for more information http://directory.apache.org/contribute.html

Please do not hesitate to ask any of us if you have any further questions.

   Liqi Yi: yiliqi, ‍yiliqi@gmail.com‍
    Jiajia Li: jiajia, ‍jiajia.li@intel.com‍

and I welcome them, personally, for their interest in Kerby :)

    Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Lin

--