directory-dev mailing list archives

From kumar r <rajkumar9...@gmail.com>
Subject Kerberos issue - reg
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:01:48 GMT
Hi,
   I have installed ApacheDS 2.0.0-M19, i could successfully create users,
groups  using ldap. When i enable kerberos, it couldn't authenticate from
apache studio or kinit command. When trying to get ticket using kinit
command, i am getting "*Integrity check on decrypted field failed" *exception.
When i use invalid principal, it shows "*client not found*". It seems that
it could contact KDC server in apacheds but it might be encryption problem.
Checked these in windows 8 OS. Referred many links but unable to find the
solution. Found two jira task link related to this problem
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-992
  I have created krbtgt and ldap service referred in
https://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/4.2-authenticate-studio.html
.
  Can you please tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
R.Kumar