directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I get the client certificate?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:40:57 GMT

>> OK well if it wasn't the case I wouldn't have folks asking for it :-)
>>
> never heard of such requirement before, curious about the usecase though

Don't have 100% of the use case either.  Someone's looking for MyVD to give
them the client certificate in an insert (our equivalent of an interceptor)
so they can do authorizations.  For service accounts its very elegant if
you think about it as it eliminates the need for passwords (assuming thats
what its for).