directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and OpenHub
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:59:26 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I will see what I can do with current OpenHub project. If not possible,
then I will create a new project 'ApacheDirectoryStudio', rebuild with
details from ELBE and have the old one flushed as a duplicate.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-