directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Kerby] Two new contributers
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 04:08:35 GMT
Hi Lin,
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Lin Chen <linchen7@foxmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel,
>     Liqi Yi and Jiajia Li are want to contribute for Kerby. Jiajia has
> contributed 2 patches in DIRKRB-180 and DIRKRB-181. Could you please add
> them to the list of contributers? Their ids and emails are below:

this is a great news, but I am assuming that you are asking to make them as
committers (i.e to grant the commit rights)?
if so  please note that they are free to volunteer and first, like all of
us here, should start contributing by attaching the
patches to the respective JIRAs they are working on and after sufficient
contributions they may be formally invited by the
PMC to become a committer.

Please see this page for more information
http://directory.apache.org/contribute.html

Please do not hesitate to ask any of us if you have any further questions.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com