directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Vote]
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 04:36:45 GMT
Non-binding +1.

With the release hopefully we can have bandwidth to implement the LDAP backend in Kerby project,
backed by Mavibot.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel L├ęcharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:41 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: [Vote]

Hi !

This is the seventh release of Apache Mavibot, the MVCC BTree in Java !

This version fixes some serious issues in the way we browse a BTree, and some other fixes
in the transaction handling. The Copied Pages Btree has been temporarily disabled. Some speed
improvements have been done, by avoiding writing the RecordManager header many times for each
update.

The next version will implement a bettre transaction support, with cross btree atomic updates,
something we don't have currently.

let's vote now !

The revision :

http://svn.apache.org/r1668359

The SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/mavibot/tags/1.0.0-M7/

The source and binary distribution packages:
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1025/

Please cast your votes: