directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [Studio] Open LDAP config plugins
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:31:05 GMT
On 03/31/2015 12:59 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm done with the import of the OpenLDAP configuration plugins (plus the
> few other plugins like the template editor).
>
> There is some needed cleanup to be done now, and to check that they are
> working fine.

Thanks Emmanuel.

I tested shortly the combined and template editor. They look quite nice.
The combined editor throwed excpetion when switching to edit mode. We
have to decide if we should add them to the default ldapbrowser feature
and activate them by default. One concern I have is that the user then
has lot of choices (template editor, table editor, LDIF editor, or all).

Regarding OpenLDAP plugins I'll test them later or next weekend. Here I
think we will package them into a new feature, just like we do for ApacheDS?

Thanks again,
Stefan