directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fortress] Dependencies and plugins update
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:34:15 GMT
Hi,

I just changed a few things in the fortress-core project :
- the project now depends on the 'project' project (ithis is the
meta-project which gather all the plugin list we are are using in every
other projects)
- I have removed the plugin revisions from the core/pom.xml file, as
they are already present in the new parent
- I have also bumped the dependencies we use (except the jmeter one : we
can't use the latest - 2.13 - as it is broken. 2.12 is also broken).

tests are passing.

I think there is some cleanup to do, we declare a bunch of dependencies
we probably don't use. i'll do that today.

Those changes should also be propagated to the 3 other Fortress projects
(I'll do that too)

Note : those changes are preparatory to a release.

Thanks !