directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote]
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:40:45 GMT
Hi !

This is the seventh release of Apache Mavibot, the MVCC BTree in Java !

This version fixes some serious issues in the way we browse a BTree, and
some other fixes in the transaction handling. The Copied Pages Btree has
been temporarily disabled. Some speed improvements have been done, by
avoiding writing the RecordManager header many times for each update.

The next version will implement a bettre transaction support, with cross
btree atomic updates, something we don't have currently.

let's vote now !

The revision :

http://svn.apache.org/r1668359

The SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/mavibot/tags/1.0.0-M7/

The source and binary distribution packages:
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1025/

Please cast your votes: