directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Crazy idea...
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 22:13:01 GMT
>> the possibility to gather many updates into one revision, instead of creating a new
revision for each update
This sounds reasonable. But itself looks complex enough and involves a lot of work right,
even requiring API or protocol change.
On the other hand, if we have already support undo or rollback, I guess it could be good enough
for an LDAP server.

I'm not familiar with this, just a thought.

Regards,
Kai