directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache DS] Slf4j Dependency
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:28:43 GMT
Le 19/02/15 19:18, Alessandro Benedetti a écrit :
> The problem seems to be that the Slf4j del is hardcoded in apaches-all.
> Not included with maven.
> Setting the scope to provided ( to what ? apaches-all ? slf4j-api) doesn't
> seem an option to me.

Right.

Looking at apacheds-all, it's a black box that is totally useless...

We should have just included all teh apacheds dependencies, excluding
all the others.

I see no other option but adding all the needed dependencies atm. We
will fix the apacheds-all so that it does not import the external
dependencies.