directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ritika Nevatia <nevatiarit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Would like to contribute: Student, GSOC Aspirant
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:12:13 GMT
Hi Shawn,

>> If your decisions is fortress, we'll cover the necessary training steps
on the fortress mailing list.  That way other new fortress users may
benefit from your learning process.
I would like to subscribe to fortress mailing list and go through the
training steps to get started on contributing to the project.

Thanks,

*​Ritika Nevatia* *Student**, University of Mumbai*
Mobile: +91-900-430-9190
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/nevatiaritika>
<http://blogger.com/profile/beingritika.blogspot.com>
<http://twitter.com/beingritika>  <http://facebook.com/nevatiaritika>