directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS trunk tests failing in server-test-framework
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 02:20:19 GMT
On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 1:38 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we upgraded the ehcache version, and now I can see that the
> apacheds-test-framework tests are failing.
>
> the tests passed on my machine with the latest trunk source

> Atomically, they do work (ie, if you pick one single test, it will
> pass). The pb occurs when you run several tests. Typically, running the
> TestClassB class, testWithFactoryAnnotation messes, but
> testWithoutFactoryAnnotation fails. The Cache is seen as inactive :
>
> name = system
> status = STATUS_SHUTDOWN <<--- inactive, not good !
> eternal = false
> overflowToDisk = false
> ...
>
>
> Here is the stack trace :
>
> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapOperationErrorException:
> The entryDn Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.saveContextCsn(AbstractBTreePartition.java:3364)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.shared.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.sync(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:319)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.shutdown(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1283)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.FrameworkRunner.run(FrameworkRunner.java:171)
>     at
>
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
>     at
>
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>     at
>
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
>     at
>
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
>     at
>
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
>     at
>
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
> Caused by:
> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapOperationErrorException:
> The entryDn Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.fetch(AbstractBTreePartition.java:1217)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.saveContextCsn(AbstractBTreePartition.java:3348)
>     ... 9 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The entryDn Cache is not
> alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache$CacheStatus.checkAlive(Cache.java:4075)
>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.checkStatus(Cache.java:2766)
>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.get(Cache.java:1727)
>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.get(Cache.java:1707)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.buildEntryDn(AbstractBTreePartition.java:2347)
>     at
>
> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.fetch(AbstractBTreePartition.java:1211)
>     ... 10 more
>
> The failing line is  :
>
>             Element el = entryDnCache.get( id );
>
>
> So something in the previous test has shutdown the cache, which is not
> restarted. I'm investingating, but if anyone has an idea on what's going
> on and how to fix that, I'll be pleased !
>
>


-- 
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Mime
View raw message