directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Would like to contribute: Student, GSOC Aspirant
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:59:34 GMT

https://github.com/drankye/haox

Regards,
Kai

From: Ritika Nevatia [mailto:nevatiaritika@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:29 AM
To: dev@directory.apache.org
Subject: Would like to contribute: Student, GSOC Aspirant

Hi

I am Ritika Nevatia, student from India aspiring to develop some Open Source code this summer
under Google Summer of Code 2015.

I'd like to contribute to Apache Directory Project and need a starting point and guidance
for the same. I am fairly competent in Java and have attached my resume in case you need further
details.

Looking forward,
​
Ritika Nevatia Student, University of Mumbai
Mobile: +91-900-430-9190<tel:+91-900-430-9190>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]<http://in.linkedin.com/in/nevatiaritika>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/blogger.png] <http://blogger.com/profile/beingritika.blogspot.com>
 [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/beingritika>
 [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png] <http://facebook.com/nevatiaritika>