directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Preparing some releases
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:14:20 GMT
> KRB      :  55

I guess these are rather new from Kerby project, right ?

Regards,
Kai

From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:22 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Preparing some releases

No urgency. I have myself a lot on my plate, and some updates to the apacheds config plugin,
and i'll take a week off in one week.

I'm just informing committers about the idea of a coming release.

Le vendredi 23 janvier 2015, Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de<mailto:mail@stefan-seelmann.de>>
a écrit :
On 01/22/2015 02:12 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi guys !
>
> Thanks to the great effort Stefan has put on Studio, we are probably
> close to cut a release, as soon as we are sure we can do it with the
> Tycho migration. But in order to be able to release Studio, we need to
> release ApacheDS too.
>
> I had a look at the various projects we are dealing with at Directory,
> and all in all, we do have 527 opened jiras ...
>
> ApacheDS : 283
> Studio   : 107
> KRB      :  55
> Fortress :  25
> API      :  25
> DIR      :  20
> Mavibot  :  10
> eSCIMo   :   2
>
> Stduio requires fresh version of the API, Mavibot and ApacheDS. It's
> probablky time to start a bug parade for those projects, and cut a
> release of each of them.

Thanks Emmanuel for the proposal, yes let's try to fix some bugs.

For Studio I already opened some issues required for the next release,
there is some work to do. I won't have much time before end of next week
to work on Studio.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

--