directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Kerby/Haox] About committing codes for contributors
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 02:36:09 GMT
Hi Pierre,

Yes I’m able to do so thanks for Emmanuel’s hardwork and fixup some days ago. I’m not
complaining for myself, but querying for new contributors (not committers).

Regards,
Kai

From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:39 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [Kerby/Haox] About committing codes for contributors

I believe all committers must be able to assign issues to themselves and have the ability
to augment (if needed) and close these issues when resolved.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://www.orrtiz.com>
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com<http://www.orrtiz.com/>

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>
wrote:
>> no worries, this is acceptable
Thanks Kiran for the confirm. Do we have a consistent model regarding this?

By the way, is it possible to assign issues to a new contributor as other Apache project allows?
Not only for being easier to track, but also AFAIK some contributors would like them to be
assigned when work on the issues.

Regards,
Kai