directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Kerberos] re-organizing the module structure
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 02:24:03 GMT
Appreciate if we could accelerate on this. It makes a lot sense to make the project comfortable
for all of us. Thanks!

Regards,
Kai

From: Kiran Ayyagari [mailto:kayyagari@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:18 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [Kerberos] re-organizing the module structure

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>
wrote:
Hi Kiran,

Thanks for taking care of this!

Looks like we could re-organize the project much better if we get the naming issue resolved
first. For example, if Kerby is used, maybe ‘kerby-asn1’ would be a choice, which allows
it to be used in other contexts/projects without worrying about polluting their global namespace.
yes, indeed, we all should come to a consensus on this naming issue
so I request all to cast their vote/opinion here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-66

Just a quick reply. Will provide my thoughts for each item thoroughly late today.

Regards,
Kai