directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [kerby/haox] Dependencies updates needed
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 14:34:14 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I have merged your changes into the master, and refactored a little bit. Please let me know
if anything I missed. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 4:58 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: RE: [kerby/haox] Dependencies updates needed

Hi Emmanuel,

I have checked the great changes in the new branch. Would you mind I make some slight adjustment
to make the style consistent with the existing codes before I merge them in? Thanks.

About the test splitting, there're quite a few other cases like the one you changed. I agree
with your approach. Would like more help from other contributors to get them done also. Will
ask for help from new contributors.

Regards,
Kai