directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Result was : Re: [Vote] Accept Kai Sheng contribution (Haox) as a sub-project
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 12:23:08 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

>> hoax and haox are quite simular
Yes right, as most simpler names (only 4 chars) do.

>> hoax and haox are quite simular, and you can be sure that if we select apache haox
as the project name, people will try to find apache hoax...
Googling "apache hoax" finds the following, not relevant and not in Apache yet, though.
https://www.npmjs.com/package/hoax

>> Is haox stands for something, or is it just an acronym that means nothing ?
Yes it does. Thanks for asking. Haox was from my two boys' given names, "Hao" and "Xiang",
as some kinds of compensation for not being able to accompany them in my spare time when have
to work on the project.

Could we suggest any better? Thanks.

Regards,
Kai