directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Result was : Re: [Vote] Accept Kai Sheng contribution (Haox) as a sub-project
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 00:51:50 GMT
No problem. I will get that after I'm in office.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 8:46 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Result was : Re: [Vote] Accept Kai Sheng contribution (Haox) as a sub-project

Le 02/01/15 01:17, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> <snip/>

> - you also have to grant the code to the ASF, which means you need to
> fill a ICLA (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt) and get your
> compnay fill a CCLA (http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt)
> [Kai] I have signed a ICLA (for Hadoop contribution). For my company, as our organization
in the company (Intel) has already adopted the Apache open source working model so generally
when anyone of us in the organization would work on an Apache project, it should be fine.
So I guess CCLA step can also be saved (it's probably already done), as we (Intel) has already
so many contributions in Apache particularly in Hadoop space.

I'm afraid we need to require a CCLA extension, as the one you are mentionning - in which
your name is lsted - is for Hadoop. We might need that Directory is mentionned in the CCLA.