directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Would like to contribute: Student, GSOC Aspirant
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:26:13 GMT

On 01/26/2015 02:12 AM, Ritika Nevatia wrote:
>>> If your decisions is fortress, we'll cover the necessary training steps on the
fortress mailing list.  That way other new fortress users may benefit from your learning process.
> I would like to subscribe to fortress mailing list and go through the training steps
to get started on contributing to the project.

Hello Ritika,

You may follow the instructions in the fortress tutorial, links have just been posted to the
fortress mailing list.

Let me know if you have any problems getting started.  You may post these questions to the
fortress list...

and welcome aboard!

Shawn