directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS trunk tests failing in server-test-framework
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:35:04 GMT

Ok, my bad.

My env was not svnned up, and I had a bad modification locally. The
server builds fine !

Thanks Kiran.


Le 24/01/15 18:17, Emmanuel Lecharny a écrit :
> I'll try again. I may have missed a few commits...
>
> Le samedi 24 janvier 2015, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> a écrit :
>
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 1:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','elecharny@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> we upgraded the ehcache version, and now I can see that the
>>> apacheds-test-framework tests are failing.
>>>
>>> the tests passed on my machine with the latest trunk source
>>> Atomically, they do work (ie, if you pick one single test, it will
>>> pass). The pb occurs when you run several tests. Typically, running the
>>> TestClassB class, testWithFactoryAnnotation messes, but
>>> testWithoutFactoryAnnotation fails. The Cache is seen as inactive :
>>>
>>> name = system
>>> status = STATUS_SHUTDOWN <<--- inactive, not good !
>>> eternal = false
>>> overflowToDisk = false
>>> ...
>>>
>>>
>>> Here is the stack trace :
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapOperationErrorException:
>>> The entryDn Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.saveContextCsn(AbstractBTreePartition.java:3364)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.shared.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.sync(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:319)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.shutdown(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1283)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.FrameworkRunner.run(FrameworkRunner.java:171)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapOperationErrorException:
>>> The entryDn Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.fetch(AbstractBTreePartition.java:1217)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.saveContextCsn(AbstractBTreePartition.java:3348)
>>>     ... 9 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The entryDn Cache is not
>>> alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
>>>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache$CacheStatus.checkAlive(Cache.java:4075)
>>>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.checkStatus(Cache.java:2766)
>>>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.get(Cache.java:1727)
>>>     at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.get(Cache.java:1707)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.buildEntryDn(AbstractBTreePartition.java:2347)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition.fetch(AbstractBTreePartition.java:1211)
>>>     ... 10 more
>>>
>>> The failing line is  :
>>>
>>>             Element el = entryDnCache.get( id );
>>>
>>>
>>> So something in the previous test has shutdown the cache, which is not
>>> restarted. I'm investingating, but if anyone has an idea on what's going
>>> on and how to fix that, I'll be pleased !
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Kiran Ayyagari
>> http://keydap.com
>>
>


Mime
View raw message