directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Studio] apacheDS 2.0 config plugin
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:54:54 GMT
Hi guys,

I think the plugin should be back on track.

I have fixed the NPE we giot while trying to open it. Please feel free
to test that.

Otherwise, I have added a few things in the LDAP/LDAPS configuration
page, like the SASL realms (which was missing).

The enabled protocols and enabled ciphers aren't functional yet. They
need some love. At this point, having a list is simply not going to fly,
it's way to complex. We can't add the users to add ciphers by typing
things like : |TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384...

So I'm going to open one modal popup with the list of supported ciphers,
depending on the Java version the server will run on.

For enabled protocols, I will add as many checkboxes as we have
protocols to support : SSLv3, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2. Thats should
be enough. Im not even sure we will support SSL v3 at all.

comments welcome !