directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio Tycho] trouble with ehcache
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 00:08:52 GMT
> Le 08/01/15 18:10, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
>>> I still have an error when I run the build.sh script :
>>>
>>> Could not find "net.sf.ehcache/2.8.5" in the repositories of the current
>>> location
>> As you mentioned version 2.9.0 in your initial mail, did you upgrade to
>> that version in your apacheds/pom.xml? Then of course please also update
>> the version in studio-tycho/pom.xml.
> Doh... I'm an idiot (or I'm tired ;-) (or both :/ )
>
> Thanks Stefan !
Pb solved. I have everything building ok (after having fixed a few
dependencies - slf4j -) and after having added the target and source
version in a specific tycho compiler plugin (don't know what it's needed
now, but otherwise, the build was failing on the CL, it was expecting a
Java 4 version :/ )

I also bumped up to tycho 0.22.0.

The ApacheDS config is loading again, there was a missing CacheService
injection in the LdifPartition we were using.

Moving forward adding the missing parts in the config now !