directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result was : Re: [Vote] Accept Kai Sheng contribution (Haox) as a sub-project
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 00:45:54 GMT

and get your compnay fill a CCLA (http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt)
> [Kai] I have signed a ICLA (for Hadoop contribution). For my company, as our organization
in the company (Intel) has already adopted the Apache open source working model so generally
when anyone of us in the organization would work on an Apache project, it should be fine.
So I guess CCLA step can also be saved (it's probably already done), as we (Intel) has already
so many contributions in Apache particularly in Hadoop space.

I'm afraid we need to require a CCLA extension, as the one you are
mentionning - in which your name is lsted - is for Hadoop. We might need
that Directory is mentionned in the CCLA.