directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing ApacheDS installers
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 21:27:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I have modified the installer code for ApacheDS, to make it a bit more
easy to understand from a developper POV (using inheritance) and from a
user POV (renaming one of the two wrapper.conf file, renamed to
wrapper-instance.conf).

If you can give me a hand and test the installation of ApacheDS on
various platform, as I just have a mac and a debian VM. More
specifically, I need someone to test the windows installer, and the RPM
iunstaller.

Many thanks !

Note : be sure that modifying the wrapper-instance.conf is working :
just set a different Jvm than the default one should be ok.

The installers can be found on people.apache.org/~elecharny