directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Studio Tycho Progress
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 15:23:18 GMT
On 12/24/2014 12:46 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Nest step is to cleanup the build a bit.
> * Extract version numbers to variables
> * Find a way to avoid duplicate variables in pom.xml and pom-first.xml.
> * I hope it is possible to combine the first two build steps (generating
> target platform and manifests) into one.

Build is a bit easier, see readme, Emmanuel already adapted it :). I
hope import into Eclipse now works smoothly?

I also setup a Jenkins job:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Directory/job/dir-studio-tycho-branch/

On thing I noticed is that when running Studio I can create a new
ApacheDS 2.0.0 server, but when opening the configuration or when
starting it I get an error. Is this due to the upgrade to the latest
ApacheDS snapshot?

org.apache.directory.server.config.ConfigurationException: An error
occured while reading the configuration DN 'ou=config' for the
objectClass 'ads-directoryService':
null
	at
org.apache.directory.server.config.ConfigPartitionReader.read(ConfigPartitionReader.java:641)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.config.ConfigPartitionReader.readConfig(ConfigPartitionReader.java:754)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.config.ConfigPartitionReader.readConfig(ConfigPartitionReader.java:718)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.config.ConfigPartitionReader.readConfig(ConfigPartitionReader.java:690)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:248)

Kind Regards,
Stefan