directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Validation of ApacheDS OSGi bundles
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:29:45 GMT
On 12/11/2014 09:02 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Le 11/12/14 19:59, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
>> On 12/11/2014 07:51 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>>> But at some point, we should get rid of the
>>> hand-drafter manifests, and make them generated by the felix plugin.
>> I think that is not possible, Tycho requires manifest first approach...
>
> Okie...

Hm, hopefully I'm wrong :)

See commit http://svn.apache.org/r1644779

I created 2nd pom (pom-first.xml) that are only meant to generate the
manifest, currently only for one plugin. Run maven with

    $ mvn -f pom-first.xml bundle:manifest

to generate the manifest.

It's still not perfect and needs to be tweaked but at least the maven
varibles can be used.

Kind Regards,
Stefan