directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] LDAP/LDAPS new screen
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:45:09 GMT
Le 05/12/14 00:20, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> do you want to have a single column only? I think most displays have
> enough room for two columns. Not sure if responsive design is nowadays
> possible in Eclipse ;)

No, of course not ! I just exposed one single column, there is an
existing one on the right, but it's not yet ASCII art-finished...

> Regarding adresses, will it be possible to define individual interfaces,
> e.g. 127.0.0.1 only, or public interface, or IPv6 only, etc.

Hmmm, what do you mean here ? Having a selector for the type of address
? Currently, I accept anything that can be validated by
InetAddress.getAllByName(String), ie you can type an IPV4 adress, an IP
V6 address, or something like www.google.com...