directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Studio-Tycho branch with latest revisions : issues...
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:46:43 GMT
Le 02/12/14 18:22, Jeff MAURY a écrit :
> Can you run with -Dtycho.debug.resolver=true and show the log

The logs are no different...


I'm concerned by the message :

Missing requirement: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model
1.0.0.M26 requires 'package antlr 2.7.7' but it could not be found

in ldap.model pom.xml, I do have that :

            <Import-Package>
              antlr;version=${antlr.version},

with <antlr.version>2.7.7</antlr.version>


The pb is easy to reproduce :

$ co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/studio-tycho/
$ cd eclipse-target-platform
$ mvn clean install
...
$ cd ..
$ mvn clean install

should work just fine.

Now, open the root pom.xml file, and replace any reference to 1.0.0-M24
by 1.0.0-M26, any reference to 2.0.0-M17 by 2.0.0-M19, and any reference
to mina 2.0.7 by 2.0.9. Then :

$ co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/studio-tycho/
$ cd eclipse-target-platform
$ mvn clean install
...
$ cd ..
$ mvn clean install

That shoudl fail with non flying colors...
>
> Jeff
>
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@symas.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi !
>>
>>
>> Today, I tried to build the Studio-tycho branch after having bumped up
>> the ApacheDS and LDAP API dependencies to the latest versions (1.0.0-M26
>> and 2.0.0-M19). Not an happy day :
>>
>>
>> [ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
>> [ERROR]   Software being installed:
>> org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared 2.0.0.M19
>> [ERROR]   Missing requirement: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model
>> 1.0.0.M26 requires 'package antlr 2.7.7' but it could not be found
>> [ERROR]   Cannot satisfy dependency:
>> org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared 2.0.0.M19 depends on:
>> package org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.constants [1.0.0,2.0.0)
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to resolve
>> target definition
>>
>> /Users/elecharny/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/studio/eclipse-target-platform/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-target-platform-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.target:
>> No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.: [Unable to
>> satisfy dependency from org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26
>> to package org.dom4j 1.6.1.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26 to package org.dom4j.io
>> 1.6.1.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> org.dom4j.tree 1.6.1.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> org.xmlpull.v1 1.1.0.4c.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.aci 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr
>> 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.aci 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> antlr.collections.impl 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.trigger 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr
>> 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.trigger 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> antlr.collections.impl 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr 2.7.7.;
>> Unable to satisfy dependency from org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model
>> 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr.collections.impl 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy
>> dependency from org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schema.converter 1.0.0.M26
>> to package antlr 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schema.converter 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> org.commons.lang.exception 2.6.0.; No solution found because the problem
>> is unsatisfiable.] -> [Help 1]
>> org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error:
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to resolve target definition
>>
>> /Users/elecharny/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/studio/eclipse-target-platform/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-target-platform-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.target
>>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:167)
>>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:584)
>>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:213)
>>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:157)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>     at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>     at
>>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
>>     at
>>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to resolve target
>> definition
>>
>> /Users/elecharny/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/studio/eclipse-target-platform/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-target-platform-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.target
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetDefinitionResolver.resolveContent(TargetDefinitionResolver.java:85)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetDefinitionResolverService.resolveFromArguments(TargetDefinitionResolverService.java:65)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetDefinitionResolverService.getTargetDefinitionContent(TargetDefinitionResolverService.java:55)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.resolveTargetDefinitions(TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.java:210)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.createTargetPlatform(TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.java:144)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.createTargetPlatform(TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.java:117)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.createTargetPlatform(TargetPlatformFactoryImpl.java:1)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.P2TargetPlatformResolver.computeTargetPlatform(P2TargetPlatformResolver.java:214)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.core.resolver.DefaultTychoDependencyResolver.resolveProject(DefaultTychoDependencyResolver.java:100)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.core.maven.TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.afterProjectsRead(TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.java:75)
>>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:317)
>>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:155)
>>     ... 11 more
>> Caused by:
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.facade.TargetDefinitionResolutionException:
>> No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.: [Unable to
>> satisfy dependency from org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26
>> to package org.dom4j 1.6.1.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26 to package org.dom4j.io
>> 1.6.1.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> org.dom4j.tree 1.6.1.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.dsmlv2.parser 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> org.xmlpull.v1 1.1.0.4c.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.aci 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr
>> 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.aci 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> antlr.collections.impl 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.trigger 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr
>> 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.trigger 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> antlr.collections.impl 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr 2.7.7.;
>> Unable to satisfy dependency from org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model
>> 1.0.0.M26 to package antlr.collections.impl 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy
>> dependency from org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schema.converter 1.0.0.M26
>> to package antlr 2.7.7.; Unable to satisfy dependency from
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schema.converter 1.0.0.M26 to package
>> org.commons.lang.exception 2.6.0.; No solution found because the problem
>> is unsatisfiable.]
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetDefinitionResolver.newResolutionException(TargetDefinitionResolver.java:237)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetDefinitionResolver$2.newResolutionException(TargetDefinitionResolver.java:195)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.ProjectorResolutionStrategy.resolve(ProjectorResolutionStrategy.java:88)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.AbstractResolutionStrategy.multiPlatformResolve(AbstractResolutionStrategy.java:71)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetDefinitionResolver.resolveContentWithExceptions(TargetDefinitionResolver.java:151)
>>     at
>>
>> org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.TargetDefinitionResolver.resolveContent(TargetDefinitionResolver.java:80)
>>     ... 22 more
>> Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: No solution found
>> because the problem is unsatisfiable.
>>     ... 28 more
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
>> -e switch.
>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>> please read the following articles:
>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/InternalErrorException
>>
>>
>>
>> I have absolutely no clue about the pb, all the listed dependencies,
>> supposely to be unsatisfiable, are present...
>>
>> Anyone ?
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message