directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <mckinney-2...@att.net>
Subject Re: [Fortress] pom.xml update
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:49:38 GMT
On 11/14/2014 03:50 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> I have updated the pom for those new versions.
>
> When I run the test with mvn clean install, I get many errors, most
> certainly due to the missing configuration file. At some point, we
> should probably create such a configuration file, instead of generating
> it with ant.

What errors do you get for which test(s)?  To run for a specific test try:

$M2_HOME/bin/mvn -Dtest=FortressJUnitTest test

On 11/14/2014 03:50 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:> In any case, feel free to revert the
pom.xml to what it was before my
> change if you have any pb, as I can't test the code.

We can discuss install options which should include config file usage.  I am able to run the
above test successfully using the latest versions contained in the pom.